April 1, 2008

Welcome

Hello Everyone…

This is my first attempt to express myself by means of internet. But before I start, I want to share my past experiences of writing skills, with you.

Writing thoughts was like a nightmare for me during my teenage. When I needed to write an essay for examination, I got into great trouble. I found neither a word nor a thought to put on the paper. I hardly wrote an essay of one full page. Even in paraphrasing, I used to skip 2 lines and write the third one in my answer. And most amusing experience was titling a paragraph. I used to skim through the paragraph and find most difficult word to understand and choose it as title.

Still I miss those days. Now you may think how do I become so brave to start a blog? I will give all credits to my friend Sandy for inspiring me to write inspiring thoughts. He is a great writer and my best friend; he also run a blog whose link can be found from “Blogs I Read” list. Thank you Sandy….

Now, about choosing starting date of my blog, I really liked 1st April “The April Fool Day”. Don’t know whether I will be a fool doing this or not ;)

Mostly I will put my struggle in life on blog; it will be like autobiography. I plan to put short moral stories even. And I will put articles regarding my experience with human community whether it would be a moment of fun or condemning immorality.

So that’s all. Please give your suggestions to improve my blog and myself too.

0 comments: